This post is a little late because I'm very busy and important and I haven't had the time. Except...I've managed to watch every single episode of Gossip Girl this season, so..no.
Ok, let's do this.
Eleven Things I learned in 2011:
- I choose wine by the cuteness of the label and by how well it matches my kitchen. Boom.
- You can miss a dog as much as you miss a human.
- It takes exactly half an episode of Long Island Medium to become addicted. And, six and a half seconds to become a crying loser.
- America really does have talent.
- The actor's lifestyle is not for the lily-livered.
- LA is very small world. (and yet, I never seem to run into McDreamy...)
- "Loving What Is" (Byron Katie) is just the Serenity Prayer, expanded.
- The Cirque Du Soliel people are VERY bendy.
- You CAN learn to like something you've hated your whole life. Even when it's yogurt.
- Michale Cerra and Jessie Eisenberg are actually the same person.
- My thumb is not black after all. It's gangrene. RIP, plants number 1 thru 7.