2. Everybody is on Facebook. Or, as the film industry likes to call it, "Cha-Ching!"
3. Twitter is the new Facebook. Or, as the film industry likes to call it, "2011's Cha-Ching!"
4. P90X was actually designed by Kim Jong-Il as a means to torture Americans. And, who owns a chin-up bar anyway.
5. The Secret can suck it. I've been "secreting" snow in LA for 3 years and have yet to see a flake. Not a snow flake, anyway. Perhaps, I should have been more specific.
6. Not having a roommate is Heaven. Having a roommate is the place below hell where the people who fail hell go.
7. Comedy is hard.
8. I may not be a good redhead.
9. Parking garage columns are strategically placed in your car's blind spots...by Geico.
10. "Dogs don't say goodbye."
RIP Ginger. I will never stop missing you.