Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ten Things I Learned in 2009

I know you've all been glued to your computers watching and wondering WHEN I would post it. So, here it is.


My annual, and particularly inane, Ten Things I Learned list.

Read 'em and weep, my peeps.


1. Being "on-set" is a very nice thing to be.

2. Roommates are overrated.

3. Pickled beets are underrated.

4. Texting is the downfall of the dating world.

5. No matter how much your prepare yourself, watching your wonderful, sweet, loyal, quirky, beautiful dog lose her mojo is just sad.

6. All men are not created equal yet...but we're making progress.

7. Nanas never leave you...even when they're gone.

8. Elton John's version of Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds is better than The Beatles version.

9. You can be wildly off-your-rocker and still sell 8 million albums.

10. Turns out it's true. All you need is, in fact, love. And, a really great pair of boots.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well you are right about Nana's and here is one more to add, but you learned this one a long time ago:
Papa's are always there for you! And remember: a soupie in the hand is better than 3 in the crock!